||Endocrinopathies in cases of transfusion-dependent thalassemia
||Asia-Oceania Congress of Endocrinology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Novel HNF1A gene mutation in a family with young-onset diabetes from India
||53rd Annual European association of diabetes, Lisbon, Portugal
||Primary Hyperparathyroidism in Pregnancy: A Multicenter Case Series of Four Patients from Northern India
||AACE Gulf Chapter, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Screening patients of type 2 diabetes for probable hypoglycaemia using Stanford hypoglycaemia questionnaire in outpatient settings in north India
||54th Annual European association of diabetes, Berlin, Germany.
||Perception of insulin storage methods among Doctors
||International Congress of Endocrinology (ICE 2018), Cape Town, South Africa
||Hypokalemic paralysis: Always remember the thyroid
||International Congress of Endocrinology (ICE 2018), Cape Town, South Africa
||HYPOKALEMIA PRESENTING WITH QUADRIPARESIS: ANALYSIS OF 10 CASES FROM NORTHERN INDIA
||Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress to be held in Washington, DC
||Assessment Of Erectile Dysfunction In Men With Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Using The International Index Of Erectile Function (iief) Questionnaire
||American diabetes association (ADA)2020
||A Rare Case Report of Acquired Bartters With Positive Anti Scl70 Antibody
||Endocrine and metabolic abnormalities in patients of transfusion dependent thalassemia
||Asymptomatic gall stone disease in patient of type 2 diabetes mellitus
||Framingham risk scoring vs. coronary artery calcium scoring in type 2 diabetes mellitus asymptomatic for coronary artery disease
||Beta-cell function and Insulin Resistance in Lean patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
||A case of unilateral graves’ disease with a review of literature
||Detemir reduced efficacy
||A Novel Pathogenic Variant Mutation of MODY Type 1
||Stability of insulin in a pot-in-pot cooler
||Acquired Bartter’s with positive anti SCL70 antibody
||UP API 2019
||Comparison of measurement of ankle-brachial pressure index by oscillometric and hand held Doppler method
||A vitamin D prescription pattern survey across India
||Efficacy of oral semaglutide according to race: an exploratory subgroup analysis of the PIONEER trial programme
- 1. Pahuja S, Sethi N, Gurtoo A, Pande AK, Chaudhary P, Jain M. Anti-S Alloantibody Underlying Pan Agglutinating Autoantibody in a Patient of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Iranian Journal of Immunology. 2011 Mar 1; 8(1):58-63.
- 2. Pande AR, Aggarwal R, Sharma S, Kumar AG. Anasarca sparing one limb. Indian journal of critical care medicine: peer-reviewed, official publication of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine. 2011 Apr; 15(2):114.
- 3. Pande AR, Kumar A. Fatiguability, Asthenia and Body Swelling in a Young Female. Indian Journal of Medical Specialities. 2010 Jul 1;1(2)
- 4. Kumar A, Pande AR, Singh H. Autoimmune Haemolytic Anemia with Thrombocytopenia. Indian Journal of Medical Specialities. 2010 Jul 1; 1(2).
- 5. Pande AK, Yadav SB, Kumar S. Hypopituitarism with Moyamoya Disease Involving the Posterior Pituitary. AACE Clinical Case Reports. 2015 May; 1(2):e115-8.
- 6. Pande AR, Guleria AK, Singh SD, Shukla M, Dabadghao P. β cell function and insulin resistance in lean cases with polycystic ovary syndrome. Gynecological Endocrinology. 2017 Nov 2; 33(11):877-81.
- 7. Pande A, Aggarwal A, Wadhwa R. Reduced efficacy of insulin detemir in controlling hyperglycemia during pregnancy: An interesting case report. Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2018 Mar; 22(2):292.
- 8. Aggarwal A, Wadhwa R, Aggarwal V, Pande A, Singh SK, Gahlot A, Singh DN, Sharma A. Primary Hyperparathyroidism in Pregnancy: A Multicenter Case Series of 4 Patients from Northern India. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India. 2019 Apr 1; 69(1):31-5.
- 9. Aggarwal A, Wadhwa R, Pande A, Sahu M, Kapoor D, Khanna R. Hypokalemic periodic paralysis and spectrum of thyroid disorders: Analysis of 7 cases from Northern India. Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2019 Jan; 23(1):168.
- 10. Kalra S, Sahoo A, Das S, Kumar KVSH, Baliarsinha AK, Mohanty B, Kanwar J, Kota S, Satpathy S, Jayaraman M, Singh SK, Madhu SV, Shah M, Kotwal N, Priya G, George B, Dasgupta A, Pande AKR, et al. The Bhubaneswar Declaration on Sports Endocrinology, 2018. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2018 Nov; 22(Suppl 1):S14-S16.
- 11. Pande A, Aggarwal A, Wadhwa R. Unilateral Grave's Disease: A Rare Variant. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2019 Sep 1; 13(9).
- 12. Basal Insulin Titration: Moving Towards A More Patient-Centric Approach with Gla-100 in India. Lantus Special Supplement. Journal of association of physician of India. Dec 2020
Chapters in book
1. 1. Endocrine hypertension. Pande A, Maheshwari A.
1. Prize at clinical quiz in Medicine update 2009 at AIIMS.
2. Prize at clinical quiz in Medicine update 2010 at AIIMS.
3. DSL prize 2nd Best Poster ESICON 2013.
4. Best case report at 13th AV Gandhi awards for young endocrinologist
5. 1st prize in poster competition (thyroid case reports/series category) ESICON 2016
6. Diabetes Awareness initiative Award 2016 from Uttar Pradesh /Uttarakhand from Diabetes - India at 7th World Congress of Diabetes - Diabetes India 2017
7. First Prize For Oral Presentation at 7th annual national conference of RSSDI UP chapter ( RSSDI UPCON 2018 )
8. Outstanding poster in ESICON 2018.
9. Padmakar Tripathi Young Scientist Award of UPDA-2019
AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
ESICON- Annual conference of Endocrine Society of India
RSSDI- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India
||Study of metabolic and endocrinological dysfunction in cases of transfusion-dependent thalassemia
||Study to assess the effect of lifestyle, nutritional factors and sex steroids on the rates of bone loss in young adult Indian males
Study of beta-cell function and Insulin Resistance in Lean patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
1. Type 1 diabetes support group meeting is organized yearly at our clinic to create awareness and support type 1 diabetes patients. Different activities are also organized for children like yoga, antakshari, dumb charades painting competition and quiz for their entertainment. We share diabetes-friendly lunch with children and their parents. .
2. On the occasion of World Diabetes day i.e. 14th November, we organize ‘Walk Against Diabetes’ to create awareness, in which free blood glucose camp, nukkad natak (play) and walk is organized. This year on 14th November 2019 ‘6th Walk Against Diabetes’ program was held for awareness on diabetes.
3. On the occasion of World Thyroid day i.e. 25th May, we organize events for thyroid awareness like free TSH testing, quiz and talks. This year on 25th May 2019 (5th event), we made a ‘Human thyroid shape’ which had a good impact on media. This image was much appreciated by colleagues and seniors of Endocrine Society of India. To date,
4. On 2nd October 2018, free diabetes camp named “Diabetes Satyagrah” (Satyagrah means search for truth) was organized. The focus was on patient education.
5. Every year in October a camp is organized in the rural area named “Ek Shivir Gaon Ke Naam” (A camp for the village) in which there is a free consultation, free glucose testing, free diet consultation, and also medicines are given for to poor patient free of cost. This year it was done on 13th October 2019.
6. Diabetes awareness programmes are held regularly on radio channels and TV news channels
7. Awareness is created during Ramadan, through Facebook posts, for persons living with diabetes.
8. Our NGO is named “Diabetes Support Welfare Society”. Since 2014 total more than 1000 patients have been seen free of charge. In total 1683 free glucose samples were done and 1504 free thyroid samples were done
9. In Lucknow Diabetes Support Welfare Society, we have 11 members who are purely dedicated to research. We have presented our research at EASD 2018.
10. In Endoclub, young and senior endocrinologists and endocrine surgeons meet once in 2 months to share knowledge among them.
11. Our website, www.ledtc.in offers free Hindi and English education material.
For more details you can visit www.ledtc.in, www.dswsngo.com and Facebook page Lucknow Endocrine Diabetes and Thyroid Clinic-8005104444
Member of societies
1. Member of Endocrine Society of India (ESI)
2. Member of Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
3. Member of Uttar Pradesh Diabetes Association (UPDA)
4. Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
5. Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
6. Member of Indian Society for Atherosclerosis Research (ISAR)
Work experience (in chronological order)
- 1. Dr. Arun Pandey workes as Medical Officer in Sub District Hospital, Mangaon for 1 year.
- 2. He also worked as Senior Resident in Lady Hardinge Medical College for 44 days.